Monday, July 13, 2009

What does your work health facility look like?

This week I am in Vancouver, WA for a work trip. My hotel is across the street from the Nautilus headquarters. When I lived here 20yrs ago I remember Nautillus as the weight machine company. Of course they've expanded substantially and their HQ reflects that. The picture is of their "backyard". Fieldturf football and baseball field as well as a b-ball court. I'd bet that they have their machines available inside. Click on the picture to see if it does the place justice. I'm not big into field sports, but if I worked here I'd give it a try.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: