Monday, December 8, 2008

10 degrees & windy = no riding for Tom

Well, I wimped out on the hundy yesterday. It was 10 degrees and windy at 5:30am, so I went back to bed. I ended up sleeping in until 8:30 so my body must have needed the rest. I did figure out that I may have a few more opportunities than I originally thought, so I should be able to complete by month-end.

The good news is that the Griz won this past weekend. This puts them into the semi-finals against James Madison. I have a co-worker that is a JMU alumni. She was originally talking about a roadtrip to the game, but a 16hr drive and a Friday night game will make that impossible. We do plan on getting together to root our respective teams on to victory. Tune into ESPN2 this Friday night to watch the mighty Griz. It will be a tough game but if they win then I'm drive to Chatty for the national championship game.

Big storm coming to Des Moines tonight. Hopefully it will go north so the biking doesn't get too screwed up.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

No comments: