Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Taco Ride eating record is set!

Now that I've sucked you in with the attention grabbing headline......No Maddie didn't best the current record of 6. And yes I know we don't normally accept partially eaten taco's as part of the records. However I am going out on a limb and saying that Maddie established a "tween" record of 7/8th of one eaten. I'd also bet that Ed's son or someone similar will come along and beat it.
It was a fun night for Maddie and I at the taco ride. We surprise several people by showing up on the tandem. I think that more were surprised when we held a pretty good speed through the trees. It's getting easier each time we take it out. Next time I will have to let the others give it a try.

1 comment:

Rusty Car said...

I remember a few night rides in Cottage Grove on a tandem. I am surprised nobody got seriously hurt that night...