Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not feeling it....

Not much for workouts lately. Keep meaning on riding the rollers in the basement, but just don't have the desire. I think that last hundy took the last bit of energy out of me. I'm sure it will comeback, I just hope it does before I gain anymore weight. Ice Cream for a bedtime snack isn't helping.

Anyone doing the 25mile gravel race in Fort Dodge this Saturday? 19mph NW winds are predicted, but warmer temps (close to 30?). I could ride the race and then take a wind aided push home to get a hundy in :)

I was thinking of snow bike races on my drive into work. I remember Minneapolis having a small series on the lakes in the winter. I wonder if Gray's Lake would allow us to have a course marked out. Think of it as an Ice Crit on MTBs. Thoughts?

Last weekend, I took the girls skiing at 7-Oaks. We had a blast but didn't get any pics. The girls seem to pick up where they left off last year. They are very close to getting into a parallel turn, but can't commit out of the wedge. At least they love speed, so it is more of a flying wedge.

Look for motivation and updates in the future.

1 comment:

Rusty Car said...

You feeling it yet? Fruita/Moab is right around the corner...

Maybe you could just take a picture of your bike and post it for now.

So I know you are trying to figure another challege for 2009. Hope about posting your ideas...