Sunday, November 16, 2008

11 down 1 more to go

Long story short is that I completed another dirt hundy today. I left the house at 5:15am and rode to HyVee to meet the guys for breakfast. Pete, Lou and Marco did the center trails with us and then Rick and I hit the gravel. Lots of wind made it a long day. Add 2 long stops (I even took a 5min snooze at the Cummings Tap). I finally got home at 5:50pm with a little over 100 miles. I'll be in bed early tonight.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

2 comments:

Steve Fuller said...

Good on ya both. I'll likely be heading out on the 23rd or 24th for mine.

Buckshot77 said...

Well, good on Tom anyways. I made it to mile 80 and bagged it at the truck. Thought I might get out this morning and hit center trails while frozen, but the forecast didn't look like it was going to be cold enough. Basically, ya, I whimped out.